What is the toothbrush and its packaging made of?
- Moso compostable bamboo was used to make the handle.
- The bristles are nylon, obtained from the extraction of castor oil. It does not contain BPA and mineral oils.
- The handle has been painted with paint that is biodegradable and does not contain synthetic additives.
- Cardboard packaging comes from recycling and is also biodegradable.
- The product is best stored in a dry and ventilated place.
- It is best to replace the toothbrush every 3 months - as with toothbrushes made of other materials.
- Before throwing the handle into the composter, break the head with the bristles.
Learn more about the bamboo we use to create COISA VERDE products:
- We use Moso bamboo, which is not recognized by Pandas as food.
- Due to the unusual growth rate, it does not need additional water supply or fertilization.
- It grows in separated areas that were intended for its cultivation.
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties, so there is no need to use pesticides when cultivating it.
- Bamboo has an unusual ability to absorb CO2, making it environmentally friendly.
Size: for adults
Type of bristles: medium-soft