I. Introductory information
The Data Controller is CDP - COSMÉTICOS DA POLÓNIA LDA, company adress: Rua Conde de Rio Maior Nº9, 1ºA,2770-038 Paço de Arcos, NIF: 513963502.
Data protection of our clients is a priority for us, it is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
It also explains the means by which the site https://cosmeticosonline.pt collects, processes and uses your personal data. Here Customers can know their rights and how to exercise them.
III. Data protection in the process of execution of orders
In order to fulfill your orders, we need your data. They are registered by us. They have an insight into the companies / banks that closely cooperate with us as part of order processing.
These companies have access to customer data as much as it is necessary for them to perform the tasks assigned.
IV. Find out what data we collect.
1. We collect the following data from our Clients:
a) Data which provides the fill in the form - to create your client accounts and to make ordering products.
b) The history of browsing the website and browsed products on our website.
c) Order history.
d) The history of correspondence between the client and us.
V. Why do we collect this data:
1. They are necessary to perform the order, that is, the fulfillment of the contract that the Clients concluded with our store.
2. In order to ensure efficient service and communication with Clients.
3. In order to constantly improve our website so that it meets the high expectations of our Clients.
4. In the case of subscribing to the newsletter - to keep you updated about current promotions / new products / stocks or the availability of products.
5. In order to possibly establish and enforce claims or defend against it.
VI. The period of personal data processing.
1. The period of data processing by the Administrator depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of the processing. As a rule, the data is processed by the time the service is provided or the order is being processed, until the consent is withdrawn or the effective opposition to data processing is filed in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest.
2. The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, and after that only if and in so far as required by law. After the end of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
VII. How do we protect your data?
1. We respect the right to privacy and we care about the security of your data. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
2. Personal data provided in the form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
VIII. What tools do we use to improve and improve our website?
2. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
3. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation.
4. We monitor user information using the Google Analitics tool, which records the user's behavior on the website. Our site also uses the Google Remarketing tool to display lagers on the Internet. It functions on the basis of cookies.
5. Cookies identify the user, which allows the content of the website that he uses to be adapted to his needs. By remembering his preferences, he makes it possible to match ads addressed to him.
IX. On our website we use the following cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
8. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to it by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
X. Insight into your personal details
1. You have access to your personal data at any time by logging in to the login and password on the "My Account" page. You have the right to access, change and delete this data.
2. If you forget your password, please use the special password reminder option. On the "My Account" page you can find the following link: "Forgot your password? ". Then enter the e-mail address you use on our website to empty fields. We will send you a replacement password to the address provided.
3. This verification method is free of risk - even if the unauthorized person is trying to access your data - because the replacement password is sent to an email address that is only accessible to you.
4. You can at any time apply for access to your personal data in our store. You can do it in two ways:
a) With our help: by writing to us at: email@example.com.
b) Alone: by entering "My account", then by going to the "My personal data". At any time, you can generate a document with your data in PDF or CSV format.
5. You can at any time request the removal of your personal data in our store by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. We reserve the right to preserve the data necessary for fiscal purposes.
At any time, you can opt out of receiving our newsletter, simply enter your account. There you will find the tab "Personal info" and desactive this option.
XII. The right to information
1. Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
2. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data is possible electronically at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
XII. Additional informations
1. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to do so.
2. The Data Controller has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities)