Almonds, sunflower, oats, kaolin and a hint of cinnamon is the best recipe for a beautiful complexion. Natural peeling nourishes and moisturises dry and sensitive skin.
Discover unmatched exceptional ingredients. Naturally with Make Me Bio.
The result: nourished, soft and radiant skin.
- White clay - astringent and nourishing. White clay is gentle and effective way to clean the pores of the skin. The skin is refreshed, smooth, and it's color balanced.
- Oats - anti-inflammatory and cleansing. Supports the fight against acne, regenerates and soothes skin irritations. In addition, it softens and moisturizes the skin, leaving it soft to the touch.
- Cinnamon - antibacterial and firming effect. Thanks to the active ingredients and vitamins restores the skin's healthy appearance and color. It stimulates blood circulation, visibly smoothes and firms the skin.
- Sweet almond oil - moisturizing and firming effect. With a wealth of vitamins and minerals, oil effectively regenerates and protects against the loss of water from cells and slows the aging process of the skin.
- Sunflower seed oil - antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect. Oil strengthens the natural protective barrier of the skin, regenerates and highly moisturizes. It stimulates blood circulation, visibly smoothes and firms the skin.
Method of use:
- Mix a small amount of the powder with water or milk in your hand or in a separate container.
- After making a paste cleanse the face by gently massaging it in with circular movements.
- Rinse the paste with cold water.
- Store in a dry place.
Avena Sativa (Oats) Flour*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet almonds) Meal*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Meal*, Kaolin (White clay), Cinnamomum Cassia Bark (Cinnamon)*
* Ingredients from ecological farming