- Peeling during contact with water changes into a delicate cream, which facilitates rinsing, however, when taking the peeling from the packaging, avoid contact with water.
- Apply a small amount of the product to clean, dry face and massage for a few minutes, then rinse.
- It is important to perform the exfoliating massage according to the rule - the thinner the epidermis layer, the more delicate the massage.
- If you have sensitive or couperose skin, apply a small amount of peeling to clean, damp skin and perform a gentle massage, then rinse.
- Vitamin E - has a strong anti-wrinkle effect and reduces discoloration.
- Corundum, sugar and poppy seeds - allow you to mechanically remove dead skin making your skin extremely smooth and delicate.
Apply the required amount of scrub to the cleansed face and massage for a while, then rinse.
Sucrose, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Alumina, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Papaver Somniferum Seed, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose Laurate, Parfum , Aqua, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate , Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ammyl Cinnamal , CI 75470.