Ghassoul Clay is extracted in remote Morocco. It is rich with silicon, magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, aluminum, copper, lithium and zinc. It is a traditional cosmetic, used to cleanse the body of toxins, skin regeneration and relaxation psyche.
- It cleanses the skin and absorbs excess sebum.
- It prevents skin dehydration and reduces its flakiness.
- It have the ability to absorb toxins and impurities.
- It detoxifies and eliminates the bacteria.
- It soothes inflammation.
- It minimizes shine and refreshes the skin.
- It stimulates the skin to the active regeneration.
- It improves skin elasticity.
Method of use:
- Add clay to water, natural oil or Damask rose hydrolate e.g. Make Me Bio - and stir until you get thick paste.
- For even better results, you can add a few drops of facial natural oils eg. Argan, Jojoba or Rose Hip.
- Apply to skin and wait for it to dry. After a while wash the mask off.
- The mask should be left to dry completely – but not less than 10-15 minutes.
- In case the clay dried up before this time, you should gently moisten the clay on the face with a wet cloth or sponge.
- The mask should be gently washed with warm water, the oily skin or mixed, you can also do a gentle exfoliating massage.
100% Moroccan Lava Clay