The Hammam glove is used with black soap - Savon Noir for the care and exfoliating treatment of the Moroccan hammam.
Used skilfully, it smoothes the body and stimulates circulation.
Gives the skin firmness, elasticity and smoothness.
- It exfoliates the skin and removes dead cells
- It promotes better blood circulation and microdissease
- Regular use for massage reduces cellulite.
How to use?
- The glove should be used no more than twice a week.
- It is recommended to take a 5-minute bath to soften the skin and soak gloves.
- Then squeeze the previously soaked Kessa Gloves and massage the body with circular movements from top to bottom.