- Containing 90% Shea butter from Burkina Faso and avocado oil. Aynthetic colour-free, paraben-free and preservative-free.
- This body butter provides intensive regeneration and has anti-inflammatory and hypoallergenic properties. Perfect for dry or ageing skin.
- The cosmetic is enriched with oriental aroma of musk - known for thousands of years, hypnotic aroma, which is an ideal element for the evening, relaxing rituals.
Ingredients and effects:
- Avocado oil: is a treasury of valuable vitamins - contains a set of B vitamins (they have a positive effect on the skin, hair and nails), and vitamins A, C, E, K and D. Especially recommended for people who have problems with sensitive skin, because it affects positively on defense functions and tightness of the skin structure.
- Shea Butter: It is an excellent moisturizer, regenerating and improving skin tone. The high content of vitamins A, E and F makes that butter has anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties, so it is recommended for anti-cellulite massage. Butter doesn't clog the pores, so it can be used for acne-prone skin and tendency to blackheads.
Method of use:
- Warm a small amount of butter in your hands and spread on the skin.
- In the case of cellulite treatment massage should be done in a circular motion, starting from the lower body parts towards the top.
Massage using essential oils with the aroma of musk, is a known aphrodisiac for centuries. One of the enthusiasts the magical effect of musk aroma, was famous for her beauty queen Marie Antoinette.
Butynospermum Parkii Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Parfum.