- Black soap is 100% natural cosmetic. Friendly nature, produced using traditional methods in Morocco from crushed olive oil and water.
- It works like an enzyme peel – exfoliates, cleanses the skin and activates the process of getting rid of toxins from the body.
- The product is rich in vitamin E, called the youth vitamin - firms the skin and helps fight free radicals. It prevents the formation of discoloration and brightens the existing ones.
- It is ideal for preparing face and body for further care. It is recommended to use product before beauty treatments. Well cleansed skin is more oxygenated, absorbs much more of vitamins and minerals present in creams and masks.
- The use of black soap is especially recommended to people living in the contaminated environment and prone to oily skin and blackheads.
Method of use:
- Rub a small amount of black soap between dry hands to make it lather a bit.
- Then apply a thin layer to your skin.
- Wait for 10 minutes then rinse with water.
- Not suitable for the eye area and children under 3 years of age.
Soap should be used for regular facial skin care and body (2-3 times a week). The intensity of the effect depends on the time for which leave cosmetics on the skin.
The product should be applied to moistened skin and, depending on level of pollution and destruction of part of the body left on the skin for 10 to 20 minutes, e.g.:
- People with dry and sensitive skin should use treatment with caution and soap left soap on the skin for max.10 minutes.
- In contrast, using soap on foot calluses, leave it for about 10-20 minutes.
Aqua, Olea Europea, Potassium Hydroxyde