Shampoo with natural oils from ecologically clean areas of Africa: argan and coconut oil. Strengthens hair and stimulates its growth. Natural extracts regenerate and moisturise. Oligo-elements have beneficial effects on the scalp.
Cold-pressed argan oil from Morocco, coconut oil from the Philippines, d-panthenol, glycerine, tremella extract, shiitake extract, zinc, copper. Moisturises and strengthens your hair.
Ingredients and effects:
- Argan oil: has strong antioxidant properties, which result from the high content of vitamin E and phenolic compounds. Thanks to this it protects the construction of our skin against external factors which destroy it. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids (including Omega 9 and Omega-6) and thanks to that, oil has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Coconut oil from the Philippines: perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the skin. It is used in cosmetics for dry and damaged hair. This oil is often used in pure form to rub in the hair and has "cooling" and calming properties.
- D-penthanol: moisturizes the skin, has a regenerative and healing. Improves the lipid barrier of the epidermis. It prevents split ends, carefully moisturizes, smoothes and thickens the fiber.
- Glycerin: has strong moisturizing properties. It makes the skin is resistant to external factors. It prevents loss of moisture deep, penetrating into the skin. Soothing and calming our skin. Intensively soothes and regenerates.
- Zinc: a positive effect on collagen metabolism, response for the growth of hair, nails and tissue regeneration.
- Copper has properties anti-aging and oxygenating skin cells.
Method of use:
Apply appropriate amount to damp hair, gently massage. Rinse thoroughly - protect your eyes.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cococ Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Tremella Fuciformis Extract, Letinus Edodes Extract, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Dehydroacetic Acid.