- Rich, creamy consistency.
- Regenerative and protective properties.
- Supplements the deficit of natural nourishing substances.
- By strengthening the natural lipid coat protects the skin from dehydration.
- Has remarkable soothing properties. Effectively firms the skin.
Goat’s milk proteins - a set of indispensable nutritious macrocomponents. Contains milk proteins, vegetable lipids and carbohydrates as well as vitamins A and D
and calcium. Stimulates synthesis of structural elements of skin, improves its structure and smooths out wrinkles. Increases skin elasticity, protects the skin from harmful effects of free radicals and delays skin ageing. Nourishes and perfectly moisturises the skin.
Supporting active ingredients:
vitamin A, vitamin E
Apply the cream over the skin and delicately pat in.